Episode 3: A Basic Understanding of Particle Sizing
What you should learn:
- True or False? Larger particles are affected by isokinetic sampling more so than small particles.
- PM10 is a health concern because it is ____________.
- Where is most condensable particule normally formed?
- The PM2.5 fraction begins in what part of the PM2.5 cyclone?
- True of False? TSP is a subset of PM10.
- Where is the error from sampling non-isokinetically expected to be more apparent - at the ESP inlet or at the stack?